Terms & General Statement of Use:
I understand that this is a private membership group and that these products and services discussed are NOT AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. As such, I understand the following:
- International Association of Bionetic Practitioners (IABC) is not a medical group, and does not promote Western Scientific Medicine (WSM), nor does it directly interfere with WSM even though its tenets are sometimes quite opposite.
- IABC is a holistic, non-religious, health group supporting principles of wellness that incorporates body, mind, and spirit (God).
- IABC and the products and technologies discussed and provided herein are not designed to diagnose, treat, or mitigate any WSM-classified disease or condition, but are designed to re-establish bio-emotional and physiological balance and use biofield and human energy field assessment.
- Disease nomenclature is merely used to substantiate biological profiling of physiological programs for healing responses and symptoms.
- Although various WSM terms are used they are merely for clarification and clarity for mapping and profiling the etiology IABC has found be links often caused by physical, mental, emotional disturbances, and stress responses for various tissues and tissue pathways.
- IABC does promote emerging and ancient sciences including the science of German New Medicine, homeopathy, biofeedback, Stress Management, The Chinese Model of Medicine, Mind Body Spirit Balancing including Meditation, Herbology, Energy, Thought Field, Meridian Balancing and the use of light as therapy to re harmonize the body/mind and to stimulate innate healing events within the individual’s life.
- This website and the associated materials are designed to offer education, training, support, and products which are naturally occurring and deemed to aid the body/mind/spirit in finding a place of greater balance and harmony.
By applying for a membership, I further understand and accept that in being granted access to this site I am certifying that I do agree with the overall concept of body/mind and Spirit and the need to re-think how to aid the process of healing.
I will not copy these materials or distribute them to others who are not within the IABC group membership.
I understand that under IABC, that there are no claims in this website or in the materials that refer to offering any services that would be considered medical (WSM), nor are they designed to mitigate, diagnose, or treat such diseases and or illnesses or conditions declared within the WSM community.
To enjoy the benefits of the IABC (International Academy of Bionetic Counselors) and New Human website you must read and agree with the General Statement of Use. You are electronically accepting the terms of this agreement by proceeding with General Membership Registration and a copy will be emailed to you by email after registration.
Notice of Products and Services:
Our products and services are intended for our private practitioner community ONLY, and they are solely for members of the International Association of Bionetic Counselors (IABC). If you are not a State Licensed healthcare provider, should you desire to provide IAB products and services, you may become an IABC licensed practitioner for a monthly fee (tailored to your level of practitioner care) after you have completed certification.
To purchase our products or technology, you must be a subscribing member of IABC and provide health services at a licensed practitioner level, be in good standing and have attended our basic training courses in person or on line. All terms and conditions are subject to change. Please contact us for the latest published document.
If you are a State licensed provider, you may register to become a free member of the IABC however there are restrictrictions on providing these services to the general public. You must be Certified to do so. This service may not be able to be provided in some States due to State Restrictions unless certain guidelines are met. Certification Programs require separate fees and ongoing conditions for professionalism and continuing education. Certification is not guaranteed if ongoing requirements are not met.
-----Tools For Wellness
New Human welcomes diversity with a focus on professionals currently in a wellness practice, those seeking a learning in the growing field of integrated holistic health and energy medicine specialties and who wish to incorporate a greater understanding of the human condition into their practice. Our program audiences include, practitioners whose career or personal interests move them into the fields of Consciousness, Intuition, Spirituality, Complementary, Integrative or Alternative Healing.
Your application for IABC grants you access to information about the remarkable BioneticTM technology. After processing your application, and upon verification, can provide access to wholesale ordering or Multidimensional Products, Education, and BioneticTM Technology
New Human is a distributor member of The International Association of Bionetic Counselors. The IABC's mission along with New Human is to restore and protect natural health care concepts and services that can be offered professionally and ethically placing protection of the IABC members and counselors, and to protect providers that wish to offer these services and to assure access for those seeking God-given general wellness counseling.
Upon approval of your New Human application, you will be granted free membership to the International Association of Bionetic Counselors.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The IABC this privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. We use SSL certificate protection on our website shopping cart.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.